Google

conservatives unite

Discourses from a conservative Christian viewpoint in regards to politics, the church, world views and controversies; along with the application of the wisdom of G-d's holy word. There IS hope for a sinful and hurting world.... I believe in freedom of speech; however, please temper your language.Freedom of speech does NOT give us the right to be hateful,disrespectful or bigoted. Comments that contain cursing will be deleted! {My comments will often be enclosed when commenting on an article.}

Name:
Location: United States

Favorite composer: Debussy; Favorite artist: Monet; Favorite old author: Charles Dickens

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Miracles do still happen

This is absolutely amazing!

from Agape Press

...Shayna Richardson says that when neither of her parachutes would open on her first solo skydiving jump, she told God, "I'm going home. Just don't make it hurt."

The Arkansas woman told the CBS "Early Show" that she does not remember slamming face-first into a parking lot at 50 miles-per-hour. She spent 16 days in a hospital, undergoing multiple surgeries.

Richardson said it was there she found out she was pregnant. She says she would not have jumped had she known she was expecting.

Richardson, whose baby is due in June, told CBS, "You can't imagine how blessed I feel, to be alive and then to have my baby be healthy.

It's just more than I could ever have imagined or expected. You know, I prepared for the worst and I got the best."

Top of Page

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home