Google

conservatives unite

Discourses from a conservative Christian viewpoint in regards to politics, the church, world views and controversies; along with the application of the wisdom of G-d's holy word. There IS hope for a sinful and hurting world.... I believe in freedom of speech; however, please temper your language.Freedom of speech does NOT give us the right to be hateful,disrespectful or bigoted. Comments that contain cursing will be deleted! {My comments will often be enclosed when commenting on an article.}

Name:
Location: United States

Favorite composer: Debussy; Favorite artist: Monet; Favorite old author: Charles Dickens

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

A picture is worth a thousand words.....



I'm not going to say a thing.......

###########################

wonderbread74 said... An unbelievable distortion of reality. Conservatives would love to have those buses force black people to the back of them, again.

Conservative by Nature's response:

Distortion of reality? How? The pictures speak for themselves.

If you have bothered to read any of my previous blogs you would see I have ASKED the question of why MORE wasn't done. Why wasn't the Natn. Guard called if there were not enough vehicles to transport the poor and the infirm out of New Orleans?

Why weren't city buses used? This was a city where most of the poor used buses to get around town.

Reality is, there WAS enough transportation to help the people of New Orleans. It just was NOT USED. Who does that fall on? Not the President of the United States who has NO Way of knowing what New Orleans resources are.

NOPE honey, this falls at the local and state level of leadership--which happens to be democrat—THEY ARE THE ONES WHO FAILED NEW ORLEANS.


As for your snidely; and I might add, badly written; comment that conservatives want all black people on the back of the bus~~where do you get the idea that I want that? Where in ANY of my blogs do I show I want blacks at the back of the bus? What makes you think I’m NOT black myself? Really, how do you know?

I know all you yankee liberals think all white people in the south belong to the ku klux klan and that ALL blacks are democrats. The reality is, we cannot stand the klan and what they stand for; and there are some blacks who are conservatives.

I suspect that was the best you could come up with since the pictures clearly show what the difference is between democrat leadership and republican leadership and the PROOF angered you.

Finally wonderbread, do not presume to know what conservatives are thinking, because darlin' you don't have a clue.

Since my blog site just upsets your delicate sensibilities, I have a simple solution for you: don't come back. Go lurk at the liberal sites.

Because in reality, liberals will never "get it".


Top of Page

2 Comments:

Blogger Steven Tavares said...

An unbelievable distortion of reality. Conservatives would love to have those buses force black people to the back of them, again.

5:37 PM  
Blogger Steven Tavares said...

In the spirit of the internet and the exchanging of ideas, I challenge you to a debate to be fought on our blogs.

Here is my response to you calling me out on your blog. Lunatic Fringe Report

2:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home